Information and Records Management Services for the Federal Government
As a federal entity, you need to strike a unique balance when it comes to information management. You need to collect, exchange and analyze large amounts of sensitive information, and make it accessible and usable to authorized parties. You also need to ensure the security and integrity of that information, all while trying to leverage challenging budgets and meet auditable compliance with federal regulations.
What if you could redefine the efficiency with which you store, back up, retrieve, image and destroy your agency’s records?
Iron Mountain’s extensive Records and Information Management (RIM) capabilities allow federal agencies to free up valuable physical office and onsite storage space, while retaining full access to records when needed with unparalleled security—freeing up time, resources and budget dollars in the process. Our RIM Services allow you to do just that while improving efficiency and reducing costs. Services include full lifecycle information management expertise, practical advice and industry-leading processes. Iron Mountain has been partnering with Federal Agencies for over 60 years, so you can be assured we understand your unique needs.
Partner with Iron Mountain to:
- Combine and securely manage temporary paper documents, digital information, permanent records and hybrid files in a manner consistent with your agency’s mission needs
- Organize, store and securely destroy paper records to comply with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements defined in 36 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 1234
- Meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) and agency-specific requirements for emergency planning, prevention and recovery
- Create tools to organize data for easy access for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, the Open Government Directive, internal audits and e-Discovery
- Enable continuity of operations in the unfortunate event of a disaster by organizing and protecting all data—regardless of format, media or location—with a full suite of backup, recovery and archival services
WE MAKE PURCHASING EASY FOR YOUR AGENCY.
Our services are authorized for federal government procurement on contracts you can trust. To learn more about the appropriate purchasing vehicle for your agency, please contact your Iron Mountain Sales Representative.
- Read more
- Read more